Music at Band on the Run
Music is a HUGE part of the Band on the Run. Runners will be serenaded by live bands along the route and at the start/finish line.
Join us after the race for a family-friendly, licensed all ages Post-Race Concert in River Mill Park, downtown Huntsville from 2:00 – 6:00pm.
Admission: FREE with Race Registration!
If you registered, you’re in! Holy Mackinaw, you’ve got a ticket.
Tickets are available for Non-Runners to purchase.
We LOVE enthusiasts who want to buy their tickets early. Our WINTER SALE tickets are only $15 until March 20th (the first day of Spring). After that they go up to $20 – which is still a smokin’ hot deal for some guaranteed amazing music with Jim Cuddy. If you want to wait ’til the last minute, tickets will be $30 at the door – but only if there are any left!
Kids 12 and under free.
Are you one of these people?
- Coming with someone who doesn’t run? No problem, buy them a ticket!
- Volunteering at the race? Love it! You’ll get a free ticket to the music fest.
- Hanging low at the cottage for the weekend? We salute you! Buy a ticket and take in an afternoon showcasing the best of Canadian music talent.
- Going out for dinner in Huntsville? Add on an appetizer of live music!
- Need a break from the traffic and smog in the city? What could be better than an afternoon chilling beside the Muskoka River, live music entertainment with great cafes, restaurants and shops steps away.
- Kids in tow? We’ve got kids too! There’s a great playground right in the park. Everyone’s happy!
$15/$20 in advance and $30 at the door.
We recommend getting your tickets EARLY. There will be a limited number due to the high number of runners registered at Band on the Run 2016.
The Jim Cuddy Band
We are delighted to have this Canadian legend headlining the 2016 Music Festival. His shows are pure fun which is, after all, what Band on the Run is all about!
Carl Dixon Trio
We are very excited to have Carl Dixon opening up the Music Festival this year. Carl Dixon was the lead singer of the Guess Who from 1997 – 2000 and again in 2004-2008.
Jeremy is a quirky, wonderful storyteller who weaves astute observations and lovely tales of life’s beauty, hilarity and truth in each of his catchy songs. He’ll entertain you from the beginning to the end of his one-of-a-kind show.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
All about Price Bumps, Musician Announcements, Special Offers, Training Tips...