New in 2020
We are so excited to be working with JESS ADAM from LifeSport Coaching leading up to BOTR 2020. Jess is an amazing coach with decades of experience in bringing out the best in her athletes.
Jess has put together a 5K TRAINING PLAN and a 10K TRAINING PLAN. These plans are geared specifically for BOTR participants.
This is Perfect for You:
- If you are excited to give this a try but know you want expertise, encouragement & support.
- You want to try running a 5k or 10k race the first time & want to know what to expect.
- You are getting back into running after taking a break.
- And of course – if you think life should be FUN!!!
If that sounds like you – then Jess is ready to support you in achieving your goals!
These TRAINING PLANS will get you going at your pace! You will build consistently so you will be raring to go come race day.
Facts to keep in mind:
- These plans are FREE. You do not need to be registered for Band on the Run to use it. (We would LOVE to have you, of course!)
- It is for anyone that is new to running – or returning to running after a break.
- It is INTERACTIVE. You’ll be getting encouragement and accountability each step of the way.
Are you part of a group that goes out running together? These plans are PERFECT!
What to Expect from the Training Plans
When you sign up you will have access to the entire plan.
We will also be breaking it down for you and delivering it via email.
The plan includes 3 days of exercise activities per week. Each week builds on the last to gradually increase your pace & your endurance. The goal is to get you to the Band on the Run start line feeling confident & ready to have FUN and CELEBRATE your amazing achievement.
Jess has videos that break down for you what your goals are for each week – and give you incredible encouragement to get out there and do it!
We’ll be with you each step of the way encouraging you, keeping you on track and answering your questions!
Jess enjoys sharing her nearly 20 years of experience offering custom training programs through LifeSport coaching . She has a high level of technical expertise and a positive, can-do attitude about training and racing. She coaches all levels for all distances.
To complement her coaching repertoire, Jessica is university educated in nutrition and sciences, and is a recipient of the “Langara Faculty Association Scholarship for Academic Excellence in Science”.
My coaching philosophy consists of a balance between motivation, instilling the importance of consistency in my athletes, and a strong emphasis on technique and form for efficiency and injury prevention.